A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najwa Shammas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najwa Shammas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shammas graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shammas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najwa M Shammas MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Najwa M. Shammas practice?
- Dr. Najwa Shammas has 1 office location.
Dr. Najwa Shammas practices Pediatrics near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Pediatricians.