Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Najwa Shammas
Dr. Najwa Shammas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Shammas is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Little Company of Mary Hospital. Dr. Shammas has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Najwa Shammas has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Najwa Shammas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.
Dr. Reyneiro Castro
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Burbank, CA 0.49 mi19
Dr. Talat Saifee
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Burbank, CA 0.49 mi35
Dr. Gitte Bloom
Burbank, CA 0.49 mi24