A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nakela Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nakela Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hallmark Hlth Systems-Melrose-Wakefiel
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nakela Lena Cook MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nakela L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Nakela Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Nakela Cook practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.