Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Nicole Arpino on May 11th, 2015

Great doctor, I recommend highly!

Moving on show details Moving on
by Pat Padden on Jan 6th, 2015

Three times I tried to reach Tarazi. Each time I was put "on HOLD." I waited about 15-20 minutes. I have seen Dr. Tarazi for many years and I hate to leave his practice but I am now visiting with BIDMC of Needham and Dr. Tarazi is not affiliated with that hospital. Please let Dr. Tarazi know that I think the world of him and I wish him the very best. Reaching him is another story...but I guess that happens with a lot of terrific physicians. Have a wonderful New Year and many more to come.

You will be lucky to be his patient! show details You will be lucky to be his patient!
Oct 16th, 2011

I had 3 difficult pregnancys and with each he dealt with whatever issues I had with each one with ease. I probably have the thickest medical record of any patient he has had!!!! Nothing was easy for me, my pregnancys or my medical needs as a whole. Dr. Tarazi always treated me with respect and was always at my bedside with care and professionalism. He answered all my questions honestly and never left me in the dark or guessing what was to come next. Most importantly he always made me feel like I was one of his most important patients and made home calls frequently to check in on me to be sure things were going OK. I have sent friends and family members to him as patients and they have all been equally happy with the medical care he provided them. Great man....wonderful doctor!!!! He is the BEST or the BEST! I would highly reccommend him as a physician.

Feb 20th, 2011

Had a very complicated and traumatic delivery of twins and he was exceptional. Very calm, in control and outstanding.

Mar 19th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great doctor: Him and his staff are very caring and nice ppl.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com