A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nakia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nakia Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nakia Nicole Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nakia N. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Nakia Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nakia Johnson practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.