My New Primary Care show details My New Primary Care
Jun 25th, 2015

I want a dialogue with my doctor. I have found this with Dr. Shieni. As a health care worker with years of experience, I found her thorough, easy to talk to, a good listener, open to my questions and very knowledgeable. In the health care environment of today of problem base care, Dr. Sheini didn't just look at my immediate complaint but also my overall medical needs.

Knowledgeable, and friendly show details Knowledgeable, and friendly
by sam on Aug 25th, 2013

Is a good listener. Explained the plan for my problem. Gave me option of different aproches.

Rude! show details Rude!
Aug 30th, 2011

This doctor is the absolute worst doctor I have ever met! She bluntly stated she does not believe in chiropractors and said I need to lose weight to find a boyfriend. Um, I found a boyfriend and guess what! I gained weight. She is unprofessional and thinks that slightly overweight people are ugly. If she did not think that, she would not have said I need to lose weight to find a boyfriend.

Bad doctor show details Bad doctor
Apr 7th, 2011

She overrules specialists, co-opts meds prescribed by them, does not pay attention to client's requests and, basically could care less about her patients. Stay far away from this one.

She is wonderful show details She is wonderful
by Mani on Nov 8th, 2009

I know Dr. Nakki Sheini for quite a while; she is very responsible, caring and knowledgable physician.