Family Practitioner, Internists

395 N Silverbell Rd
Ste 355
Tucson, AZ 85745
520-622-5912
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Knowledgeable, and friendly  |  show details
by sam on Aug 25th, 2013

Is a good listener. Explained the plan for my problem. Gave me option of different aproches.

|  Rude!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

This doctor is the absolute worst doctor I have ever met! She bluntly stated she does not believe in chiropractors and said I need to lose weight to find a boyfriend. Um, I found a boyfriend and guess what! I gained weight. She is unprofessional and thinks that slightly overweight people are ugly. If she did not think that, she would not have said I need to lose weight to find a boyfriend.

|  Bad doctor  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

She overrules specialists, co-opts meds prescribed by them, does not pay attention to client's requests and, basically could care less about her patients. Stay far away from this one.

|  She is wonderful  |  show details
by Mani on Nov 8th, 2009

I know Dr. Nakki Sheini for quite a while; she is very responsible, caring and knowledgable physician.

|  A Doctor You will love  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2009

At age 81, I have had contact with many doctors in my life timr. I have had doctors in my life time that I had explicet trust in. This young doctor rates with the best. I hope I am fortunate to keep her as my Primary doctor for the rest of my life. Any problems that I have, she discussed in full, explaining the what, why, and where we go from here.Charles M. Menge, Tucson