3.0

Knowledgeable, and friendly show details Knowledgeable, and friendly
by sam on Aug 25th, 2013

Is a good listener. Explained the plan for my problem. Gave me option of different aproches.

Rude! show details Rude!
Aug 30th, 2011

This doctor is the absolute worst doctor I have ever met! She bluntly stated she does not believe in chiropractors and said I need to lose weight to find a boyfriend. Um, I found a boyfriend and guess what! I gained weight. She is unprofessional and thinks that slightly overweight people are ugly. If she did not think that, she would not have said I need to lose weight to find a boyfriend.

Bad doctor show details Bad doctor
Apr 7th, 2011

She overrules specialists, co-opts meds prescribed by them, does not pay attention to client's requests and, basically could care less about her patients. Stay far away from this one.

She is wonderful show details She is wonderful
by Mani on Nov 8th, 2009

I know Dr. Nakki Sheini for quite a while; she is very responsible, caring and knowledgable physician.

A Doctor You will love show details A Doctor You will love
Apr 24th, 2009

At age 81, I have had contact with many doctors in my life timr. I have had doctors in my life time that I had explicet trust in. This young doctor rates with the best. I hope I am fortunate to keep her as my Primary doctor for the rest of my life. Any problems that I have, she discussed in full, explaining the what, why, and where we go from here.Charles M. Menge, Tucson