Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nakorn Pinyavat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinyavat graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinyavat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinyavat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance