Dr. Nakul Karkare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nakul Karkare?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Nakul Karkare?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Very positive experience in his care.

I was searching for a surgeon to do a total hip replacement and one who would be able to work with my insurance. I was fortunate to find Dr. Karkare by doing an online search. I spoke with Donna at Dr. Karkare’s office. She was extremely helpful in getting authorization from my insurer. Donna has the experience in working with insurers so that I did not have to concern myself with the insurance part of it and I could focus on the surgery. It was a great relief. Donna and Sarah were very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. As for Dr. Karkare, I could not have hoped for a better surgeon. He is personable and took the time to listen to my questions and concerns and gave me the answers I requested. At the time of the surgery and follow up he treated me with the kind of personal attention that you receive from a family doctor who has known you for years. Dr. Karkare or Donna, followed up by calling me each day after the surgery to ask how I was doing and when I called with a question the doctor returned my call promptly. I am completely satisfied with the work he performed and am currently in the recovery process. I have total confidence that the outcome will be everything I had hoped for. Choosing Dr. Karkare as my surgeon was the best decision I could have made. The kind of care I received from Dr. Karkare and his staff is the quality type of medical care that I was looking for. If you would like exceptional medical care, caring professionals and an outstanding surgeon, I suggest you contact Dr. Karkare.

April 5th, 2017

Look no further for an orthopedic doctor!!

I have and will continue to recommend this doctor to everyone I know with full confidence. He operated on my wrist, treated my osteoporosis and is treating my knee problems. He is amazingly kind and I feel he is tops in his field. He treats and cares about all of his patients.

February 27th, 2017

over a month later ......

I would like to add onto this review over a month later.... still in Dr. Karkare's care and now almost pain free in my knee joint. He recommended the HYALGAN shots, and thanks to the tenacity of his staff with my insurance company, they were approved and i am now into my second shot out of five.... and yes already feeling great relief. I want to point out that Dr. Karkare was very firm in advising me that everybody reacts differently to this procedure and it may not be a quick fix but it will work in the end. I, fortunately, am one of the ones to respond quickly, thankfully!!!! No one can know the pain one is in with bone on bone arthritis until you are experiencing it and I have never meant a Dr. more supportive, caring, understanding and determined to give a person relief from such pain until I had the privilege of being referred to Dr. Karkare! He is everything you want in a Dr. (bedside manner, skill and knowledge) all rolled into a very neat package!

January 7th, 2017

Strongly Recommend

Dr Karkare makes you feel comfortable, informed, confident & important. I am more than pleased with his treatment of my 16 year old daughter's ACL injury. I would strongly recommend him to everyone. Being a parent himself definitely gives him an advantage in dealing with teenagers. Especially girl teenagers who think leg braces are annoying.... :)

October 29th, 2016

Back Pain

Dr Karkare is a great Doctor.I Recommend him to people I know struggling with pain.I had given up hope on recovering from a painful injury and his diagnosis changed my life.I have gained back my faith in doctors and my prayers were answered by Doctor Karkare.

September 24th, 2016

A True Doctor!

the care I received from Dr Karkure amazed me. It has been a long time since I have seen a doctor practice in the old fashioned way, putting the patient first.

May 14th, 2016

Dr. Karkare explains all your options, and takes time to discuss all possible treatments. I very much appreciated the follow up calls after treatment. I will recommend him to family and friends without hesitation.

May 10th, 2016

Moms hip replacements

Dr. Karkare explained the procedure to us and what to expect after surgery. Mom's recovery was amazing... Mom had both hips replaced within a two year period. I highly recommend Dr. Karkare . He is a very caring doctor . He followed up after mom returned home by calling her after hours. How many doctors do that! He has since became my doctor.

April 17th, 2016

My mother flew from Canada to see Dr. Karkare. He was extremely professional, courteous and thoroughly analyzed her issue before treating her. Wait time at his office was minimal and since her appointment, she has experienced remarkable improvement. We would highly recommend Dr. Karkare's practice for any hip and knee issues.

June 11th, 2015

Dr. Nakul Kakare A Top 25 Doctors in Long Island, NY. EXCELLENT BEST CHOICE!

Terrific doctor, great attitude, friendly, thorough and concerned.

August 15th, 2013

Best Ortho Surgeon!

Dr. Karkare is the most knowledgeable surgeon that I ever met. I appreciated the time Dr. Karkare spent with me. I did not feel rushed at all. He was very thorough in everything. My joint replacement surgery went as smooth as possible. He is the best in the business, hands down.

August 6th, 2013

He gave my hip a new lease on life.

I was having bad pain in my hip and I went to Dr. karkare for a second opinion. I was told by another surgeon that I need a hip replacement. I did my research very well because I was so worried about the surgery. I choose Dr. Karkare because he is an "anterior hip replacement" expert. I have first hand information on his excellent operative skills as one of my co-worker's mother had her hip replaced by Dr. K. As soon as he walked into the room and started talking, I knew I had made the right decision. Dr. Karkare spent a lot of time with me. The physical exam was done with precision. He looked at my Xrays and surprised me by telling me that though I had some arthritis in my hip, that was not the cause of my pain. He told me hip replacement surgery was his most favorite surgery to do but I did not need it. Dr. Karkare diagnosed me with hip bursitis and injected cortisone into the hip. He explained the injection procedure well before doing it. He asked me to see him as necessary, if necessary. I have not felt the need to go back. Its more than three months after that day and I have no pain whatsoever. I consider myself young and I live a very active lifestyle. I am back to running and playing tennis. I am so thankful to Dr. Karkare for avoiding the surgery by making an accurate diagnosis and giving my hip and me a new lease on life. I have not met a more competent and compassionate MD. If you want a great surgeon who truly cares, go with him. There are not many surgeons around who genuinely care about their patients.