A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalaka Gooneratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalaka Gooneratne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooneratne graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gooneratne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalaka Sudheera Gooneratne MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nalaka S. Gooneratne practice?
- Dr. Nalaka Gooneratne has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nalaka Gooneratne practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.