Learn more about Dr. Nalaka Gooneratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalaka Gooneratne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooneratne graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gooneratne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gooneratne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nalaka S. Gooneratne practice?
Dr. Nalaka Gooneratne practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.