A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalan Reibschied:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalan Reibschied is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalan Reibschied, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reibschied graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Reibschied has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalan Reibschied MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nalan Reibschied practice?
- Dr. Nalan Reibschied has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nalan Reibschied practices Family Medicine near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shamokin Dam, PA.
See Selinsgrove Family Physicians.