Dr. Naland Shenoy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017
Do not use this doctor!
Dr. Shenoy does not make eye contact with patients. He seems to dislike speaking to and answering patients questions. Consequently his attitude filters down to the office staff. The front desk clerk is obnoxious and he will give you a tongue lashing if you break the rules by calling more than once. Dr. Shenoy probably looses many patients due to both his undesirable attitude toward patients and the unchecked office staff.

October 25th, 2016
Eastside Endo
I love Dr Shenoy and his staff. They treat me really well and are always friendly. I have moved and now have a 1 1/2 hour drive to his office. It is worth the long drive to keep him as my Doctor.

October 25th, 2016
Poor Customer Service, No Sense of Urgency, Condescending Staff
Never was able to make an appointment because no one would call me back and the website was not working to do it online. When I got on the phone with someone I was put on hold for over 20 minutes staff never came back to the phone and with no appointment scheduled. Prior to that I left at least 4 voice messages and no one returned my phone call. Very unprofessional staff The guy I spoke to was very condescending and unhelpful. He told me to go to another doctor. Dr Naland Shenoy please retrain your staff on customer service.

September 10th, 2016
Very Rude
My grandmother has been going to him the last 5 yrs. We had an appt yesterday and yes, its been awhile due to my work schedule. My grandma is 94 and had bp was high when they took it and she forgot her meter. He looks at a 94 yr old and says its very irresponsible and suicidal of you to miss appts. and this is a mess and you may not make another year. Really Dr?? When I said Talk to me because I am the one one who has to drive her here. He says well you're in the room I assume you can hear And that it is his ethical duty to say that?? He was very rude, argumentative Arrogant and insulting. No bedside manner or respect. That is not how anyone should be spoken to regardless of what. . He could have said things differently to my grandmother or even taken me outside . Very unprofessional

July 15th, 2016
Robert the front office coordinator is very unprofessional and his behavior is supported by other office staff and Dr. Shenoy. I believe individuals who work in the medical field should possess a kind and nurturing characteristics with the ability to communicate with the patients in a empathetic manner. Its unfortunate he is not open to improving on his interpersonal communication skills.

March 26th, 2016
great visit
i found Dr. Shenoy, very personable, enformative, and looked us in the eye when talking to us. Robert was great, and very helpful with issues that we had. I found the staff friendly and responsive. I have been to other Endocronologist, that new it all and did not listen to any thing that was asked. But doctor Shoney was quite the opposite, he answered all question and concern we had.

February 6th, 2016
Robert is a turd!
Robert is hard to deal with. Small man syndrome at it's finest. Agree with other patients, Dr never made eye contact or examined me. During my new patient appt he came in started talking and left. Didn't even let me ask questions.

January 29th, 2016
Worst Staff EVER
Dr Shenoy office staff is the absolute WORSE staff of people that I have ever come across. They must cost him a lot of patients, they have no business working with people.

January 18th, 2016
Long wait times for scheduled appts (+ 1 hour), on at least 3 appts.

January 13th, 2016
The staff of Robert and nurse are horrible. The doctor does not look at you when talking. Would never go back.

November 11th, 2015
Personal Touch
I’ve been going to Dr. Shenoy for a few years. I picked a small practice because after seeing a large multi-doctor practice for many years I wanted a more personal touch. I wanted to feel like the doctor knew me and cared about me and my diagnosis. He's a very competent doctor and manages my meds and care in a competent manner, but I kept thinking something was… off. I finally figured it out. He is the only doctor I have ever gone to that doesn’t actually look at you. He looks at his computer and glances at his patient, but he never examines you. The other endocrinologists I’ve seen have always checked my thyroid, felt to make sure it isn’t enlarged. They’ve looked at my feet and made sure there wasn’t any neuropathy in my toes. He puts his entire diagnosis and recommendation by sugar meter and the results of his nurse taking BP and current blood reading. There is a form you fill out when you arrive that asks questions about how you are, but he never talks to you. Never acts like he understands his patients are human. It’s a little shocking now that I realize what kept feeling ‘off’. I came to a small practice for the personal touch and there is zero of that.

October 26th, 2015
Let be me clear first off that Naland Shenoy is a great doctor, however, his practice is terrible. One, I am so glad that Brian is no longer at this office, I have PCOS, and he literally suggested to me he could prescribe me estrogen pills, but "he didn't like to prescribe dirty drugs" and that essentially it would "make my boobs larger". Two, their phlebotomist is the worst, she is rude and the only person to ever take my blood to hurt me every single time. She has a terrible attitude and has forgotten to take enough tubes and I have had to return right after I left to get them taken. Three, the front desk guy Robert, is SO RUDE. Along with the other girl that works there. They don't unlock the door on time for people getting time sensitive bloodwork done, I have heard them laughing it up in the office way past time, and then waltzing out to unlock the door and looking like we are inconveniencing them. I have been made upset by this office every time I come here, and am actively looking for another doctor. Normally I would not be writing a review, but after being treated poorly for over 4 years I am really just fed up. I think Shenoy could have a much better practice if he purged his staff.