A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalinchandra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalinchandra Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalinchandra Gopaldas Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nalinchandra G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nalinchandra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nalinchandra Shah practices Allergy & Immunology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Allergists.