A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalinchandra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalinchandra Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalinchandra Gopaldas Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nalinchandra G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nalinchandra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nalinchandra Shah practices Allergy & Immunology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Allergists.