A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalin Mallik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalin Mallik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalin Mallik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallik graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Mallik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalin Mallik MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nalin Mallik practice?
- Dr. Nalin Mallik has 1 office location.
Dr. Nalin Mallik practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists.