Dr. Nalin Master Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nalin Master?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Nalin Master?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017

Best Plastic Surgeon in the U.S.

I would go only to Dr. Master with my surgery needs 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

May 12th, 2017

Quick Recovery and Precise

Had old implants (by another surgeon) that had to be replaced...done over 30 years ago. They were severely encapsulated and painful. Dr. Masters must have done an impeccable job because I had nearly No Downtime. They look Beautiful and as natural as they can be. Highly Recommend!!

February 1st, 2017

Knowledgable with Amazing Results

Dr. Master has done an amazing job with all my procedures. I have seen him for 3 different elective surgeries and each on has healed properly with amazing results.

November 6th, 2015

Tummy tuck

There was a total lack of communication. Results not as he stated. I am left disfigured and very unhappy.

July 29th, 2015

Dr. Master worked with me to determine the appropriate implants for my breast augmentation and helped me feel very comfortable and confident about my decision. He was so positive, kind, and supportive — not to mention skilled. Dr. Master made this a very positive experience for me, and I would recommend him to anyone.

June 29th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Master was wonderful. He will listen to questions and concerns and will advise you of what is best for you in your situation. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a procedure done. He is very professional, yet addresses concerns and makes his patients feel very confident in his abilities. The follow-up after surgery has been wonderful and I would definitely recommend him to others. The surgery center was very comfortable and the nurse was great. I am extremely pleased with the results I would highly recommend Dr. Master to anyone needing plastic surgery.

June 22nd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Master. It's almost like 2 for one because he and his partner Dr. Crane work so closely together. They genuinely care about their patients taking the time to explain the procedure, and what they think is best for you in particular. I never felt rushed during appointments. You have their full attention, very rare in a doctors office these days. I couldn't be happier with the results. The healing time was amazing and I think it their level of expertise greatly contributed to that.

June 8th, 2015

The whole package.

Dr. Master and Dr. Crane went above and beyond for me both before and after my procedure. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a procedure done. They will listen to questions and concerns and will advise you of what is best for you in your situation. They are very kind and will take as much time with you as you need. With all this being said, the outcome was even better than I expected. They are the WHOLE package!

June 4th, 2015

Absolutely one of the best experience I have ever had. I will highly recommend Dr. Nalin Master to family and friends. The results were remarkable.

May 1st, 2015

excellent physician and surgeon!

November 11th, 2014

retired

September 17th, 2014

Hand Surgery

Dr Nalin Master performed surgery on my hand. 6 weeks later, and I am so pleased and wanting to share that anyone needing Hand Surgery should most definitely choose Dr Masters. He is the Best Hand Dr An.Expert in this field. Now for the 2nd part. You never have to wait in the waiting room. You are always greeted immediatelyand given ALL their attention. Never rushed, never any mix-ups, and you feel that they are wanting to care for you. I came away from this procedure thinking how nice it was to be treated so kindly and so personally...I never felt that I was just a number or that they were doing me a favor to treat me. Thank you Dr Masters.