Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Computer Man show details Computer Man
Nov 24th, 2014

Doctor relies on computer to the detriment of patient interaction. Very little eye contact, rushed. I'm diabetic and only response to my diabetes care is double medication. Did research on my own and learned that area hospitals have diabetic programs; doctor needs to be more open to other means of care other than medication.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur genuinely shows care and concern for my health needs. He is efficient in finding solutions for my medical issues and is thorough when evaluating my overall health. I have recommended him to my family and friend

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur is by far one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He's very friendly and and knoledgeable. His staff is always very friendly and curtious. I love them and I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

At this point in time i have the following opinion: So far ...so good

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur office provide emergency appointments and a friendly staff. He is a wonderful doctor with a good personality.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding quality medial care! The best of the best. You couldn't pay me to switch primary care doctor!!!

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am already feeling a lot better, and he was more talkative this time!

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not only Dr. Mathur, but his office staff as well are always so friendly and caring. I would recommend this Dr's office to anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Other than the wait time which I really can't complain because I called at 8:10 this morning and was able to get an appointment at 10:30 same morning. Friendly,professional, clean atmosphere.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always I was able to get an appt. right away and the staff was very professional and kind. Dr.M took good care of me. I was in the waiting room a bit longer than usual but I knew the Dr. was coming in late that day so I'm sure that's why.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur has been my wife and my doctor for over 9 years. I would highly recommend him to all that need a General Practitioner for their health care.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur was very good about addressing all my issues. as well as my Daughter he was very concerned about her and what was going on with her. I just wish sometimes he would talk some more he is quiet but good.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and caring doctor. The staff is also good.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is clear and concise when he communicates. When he asks how you are and what has prompted your visit, he actually stops to listen. He is direct and thoughtful in his suggestions.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, my visit was very personable and my concerns were addressed with utmost care and attention.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Mathur for over 20 years. In fact, he was in a family practice, and when he went out on his own, I followed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding Doctor, Wish all of my family who has diabetes would go to him. He is great and very concerned about his patients health.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur is not only my Doctor but he is also a GOOD FRIEND

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was extremely satisfied with the staff and the service rendered by the Dr. !!!

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nalin Mathur and staff demonstrates professionalism, courtesy, compassion, & thoughtfulness during all my visits. They are a beautiful team of medical professionals who strives to meet their patients at their need....

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur is very thorough and often checks on things I often forget. He also makes me feel like a person and not an object. He is a good person and excellent doctor.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

michelle provided a quick appointment same day I requested with short notice I gave her and I appreciated that saw dr mathur and he provided excellent treating and exam for me I feel very confortable with dr mathur and his staff

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Mathur was wonderful making me feel blessed to have found him.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor, but I would like a little more time to discuss all my issues.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was only interested in performing tests during my 1st visit that had nothing to do with reason I was there. I did get a blood test which he wouldn't share the results unless I agreed to make apptmt & pay add'l $25.00 copay.I won't be back!

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great guy! This was my first office visit and the hospitality was outstanding. I was so nervous when I first arrived, but after meeting the good doctor, he made me feel comfortable, reassured, and most importantly his bedside manner was great!

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr Mathur !! And your wonderful staff

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always spot on with his evaluations and treatment he provides. The absolute best Doctor I have ever been too!!!

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur is much more than a good Doctor, when you get to know him as I do after many years he is a caring family man and a friend. He is the kind of Doctor Who would care for you in your home if need be, just like the old days. Thank you Doc!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur honestly cares about his patients. That is why I continue to go to him.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor!

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor. Seems very thorough.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the doctor and his personality, however I either wait over an half hour to forty five minutes to an hour in the waiting room or the back of the room only for the doctor to spend no more than 10 minutes with me when he comes in the room.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an outstanding doctor. We would recommend him to any one. He takes is time to explain every thing.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner. Blood work done on site.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe Dr. Mathur has special powers. He observes things that are going on with your body that you are not even aware of. Just a conversation with you and he can almost determine anything and everything that is happening with you. He is the best.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur has been my doctor for 4 years and he always addresses my issues and makes me feel comfortable talking to him. His staff is very helpful and efficient. I would recommend Dr. Mathur to my Friends and Family.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very reassuring to have a GP. Who could see exactly what problems need to be addressed within 15 minutes of meeting him. Good feeling to have support with health issues...

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had been in pain and trying to handle it myself with over the counter medicine, but it began to affect my work and home life. I called for an appointment, was seen the same day and Dr. Mathur knew exactly what it was; I am 100% better!

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice, answered questions

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt Dr Mathur was a very good in addressing all my medical needs and he does an outstanding job in examining you to make sure you have no other medical problems.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Mathur is very personable and treats you like a person not a patient. He cares about what is going on.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been with Dr.Mathur for over 20yrs. Have the up most confidence in him.Highly recommend

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE ONLY GRIPE I HAVE IS THTE WAIT TIME. IT SHOULD BE BETTER…..NO SERIOUSLY.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming to Dr Mathur for many years. I have every intention of continuing.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Today was my very first meeting with Dr. Mathur and he made me feel very comfortable, and welcome. After just one appointment, I can already tell that I am going to like him, and have complete faith in him.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The negative was I had to wait an hour and fifteen minutes for a check up I scheduled weeks ago. The positive was Dr. Mathur was easy to talk to and seemed to be thorough. Also I was able to get my bloodwork done very quickly right in the office.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would refer my friends to this doctor, he has very good bedside manner, he explains what he is doing and why. Over all very good doctor

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very fast friendly staff, addressed the issue, got me back to work quickly

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not have an appointment. I was going out of town and needed my prescriptions refilled. Dr. Mathur and his staff has always accommodated me!!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is addressing all issues and working with me to get everything back on track and straightened out. because of my own personal neglect. office staff is very friendly and personnal.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an outstanding doctor.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is a wonderful professional!

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I didnt realize internal medicine does not do pap smears

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is a knowledgeable physician who promotes preventative medicine and listens to the concerns of his patients.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor and Staff were Very Pleasant. The Office was Very Clean and Organized. I was able to make an appointment for same day service!!

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have learned over the years to trust his judgment, but that is only part of the story. He has a deep care that comes across in his manner and treatment.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first visit was good the doctor listen to my concerns

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always good treatment

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Excellent personality. Cares about his patients and does everything he can to help them with their health issues. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All in a good first visit

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is a great doctor. He keeps you informed and makes sure that you are given the necessary referrals, and go for whatever testing you need done. He has a great staff that supports his and your needs.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant office staff. Overall experience was very well.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is a wonderful doctor. Friendly, attentive to your questions, easy to communicate with and will call you personal back regarding test results. I am glad I found a good doctor to handle my medical needs and concerns.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

had a great experiance

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur has been my primary care provider for many years now. I have never had any issues with him or his team. His recent addition to having a Lab Corp tech in house is a most welcome addition.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really liked the Dr . The staff were very nice . The turn around to set up another appointment was amazing .

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur is a very caring doctor, very easy to get a appointment. I like it because he has early appointment times and Lab Quest right in the office,so when I need my blood work done , I just walk across the hall and it's done.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Mathur has the best overall practice I have ever had. A very caring person with the best plan of care for me. I have never felt like an account or how many patients left to treat, but as if I was I was the only person there for care and treatment.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The reason for the long waite was because I had no appointment. I called and was told that no openings and they worked me in. Thank you

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and staff are very efficient and professional and friendly. I have been going there for many years

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. and the staff are very polite and very little waiting time.Nice atmospphere, the Dr. is very knowledgeable

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is a nice, calm, informative doctor who has a sense of humor. He makes you feel comfortable and he sends you to have regular testing done and sees specialists. He addresses your concerns. His hours are good and he accepts walk-in

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur always understands the problem and takes the action which is best for me. He believes in being preventitive rather than treating after the fact and I like that. I trust him 100%.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Really like my Dr. Mathur. I feel comfortable discussing anything with him and that's what you need and want in a doctor . He's our family doctor.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good he is excellent at his details to your health.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Nice office staff and doctor show details Nice office staff and doctor
Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Mathur took time to listen and diagnose. Very gentle and manner foul.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
Jan 20th, 2012

I really needed somebody to listen to me.and he did in very professional way.

Nice experience show details Nice experience
Jan 19th, 2012

Doctor took care of me very well.

My Experience show details My Experience
Oct 17th, 2011

I feel this is a good doctor but he needs to slow down and give his patients more attention.

Rushed show details Rushed
Apr 11th, 2011

I am in the process of finding a doctor who will make me feel like he/she has time to listen to me and to diagnose my condition. Dr. Mathurseem to be only here for the money. Each time he gets a new doctor toy he tries to get me to be his guinia pig. I no longer want him to use his doctor toys on me. Mole remover,heart monitor, sleep apnea toy. No more , My days with him is over. I gained 50 lbs. taking a diabetic drug that he prescribed. He finally took me off of the drug after it was found to cause heart problems. Goodbye Dr. Mathur!!

The worst doctor I have been to show details The worst doctor I have been to
Jul 6th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Mathur for quite awhile. He is the worst doctor I have been to. He has misdiagnosed me several times, causing me additional pain and additional expense for medications and specialists. When I have an appointment with him I always feel like he is in a huge rush (even when he doesn't have patients waiting). Several times he has not returned phone calls. His bedside manner is horrible.

Jun 8th, 2010

great doctor,good manners

Feb 1st, 2010

Great bed side manners,intelligent.

Mar 18th, 2009