Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Computer Man show details Computer Man
Nov 24th, 2014

Doctor relies on computer to the detriment of patient interaction. Very little eye contact, rushed. I'm diabetic and only response to my diabetes care is double medication. Did research on my own and learned that area hospitals have diabetic programs; doctor needs to be more open to other means of care other than medication.

Nice office staff and doctor show details Nice office staff and doctor
Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Mathur took time to listen and diagnose. Very gentle and manner foul.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
Jan 20th, 2012

I really needed somebody to listen to me.and he did in very professional way.

Nice experience show details Nice experience
Jan 19th, 2012

Doctor took care of me very well.

My Experience show details My Experience
Oct 17th, 2011

I feel this is a good doctor but he needs to slow down and give his patients more attention.

Rushed show details Rushed
Apr 11th, 2011

I am in the process of finding a doctor who will make me feel like he/she has time to listen to me and to diagnose my condition. Dr. Mathurseem to be only here for the money. Each time he gets a new doctor toy he tries to get me to be his guinia pig. I no longer want him to use his doctor toys on me. Mole remover,heart monitor, sleep apnea toy. No more , My days with him is over. I gained 50 lbs. taking a diabetic drug that he prescribed. He finally took me off of the drug after it was found to cause heart problems. Goodbye Dr. Mathur!!

The worst doctor I have been to show details The worst doctor I have been to
Jul 6th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Mathur for quite awhile. He is the worst doctor I have been to. He has misdiagnosed me several times, causing me additional pain and additional expense for medications and specialists. When I have an appointment with him I always feel like he is in a huge rush (even when he doesn't have patients waiting). Several times he has not returned phone calls. His bedside manner is horrible.

Jun 8th, 2010

great doctor,good manners

Feb 1st, 2010

Great bed side manners,intelligent.

Mar 18th, 2009