General Practitioner, Internists

11855 Holly Ln
Ste 107
Waldorf, Waldorf, MD 20601
301-870-4118
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Dr. HODAD  |  show details
by Kimberly Jones on May 4th, 2013

I have been going to this Doctor for years and I had switch Insurances and had a bill so when I went in for a Office visit he denied giving me my Blood Pressure Medicine because I hadn't paid the bill and I had a refill he denied. Now all he had to do was say I will give you your life saving prescription but you can't come back until you pay down your bill. I could have had a Stroke or Heart Attack. I also reported him to the Board of Physicians. He also discuss other patients business with me and who knows who else. He has truly broken the Hippa Law.

|  Nice office staff and doctor  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Mathur took time to listen and diagnose. Very gentle and manner foul.

|  Nice doctor  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

I really needed somebody to listen to me.and he did in very professional way.

|  Nice experience  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Doctor took care of me very well.

|  My Experience  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

I feel this is a good doctor but he needs to slow down and give his patients more attention.

|  Caution!  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Mathur for over six years. I agree with the previous comments that he is quick to push new toys, multiple wrong diagnosis (from diabetes to lupus), and medication errors. I left after he attempted to remove facial moles WITHOUT MY CONSENT! My appointment was for blood pressure med refill and post-hospital follow-up. He did not come to the hospital when I was admitted and he was not responsive to hospital staff when they contacted him regarding my care. The nurse commented that Dr. Mathur is "a disappointment".

|  Rushed  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

I am in the process of finding a doctor who will make me feel like he/she has time to listen to me and to diagnose my condition. Dr. Mathurseem to be only here for the money. Each time he gets a new doctor toy he tries to get me to be his guinia pig. I no longer want him to use his doctor toys on me. Mole remover,heart monitor, sleep apnea toy. No more , My days with him is over. I gained 50 lbs. taking a diabetic drug that he prescribed. He finally took me off of the drug after it was found to cause heart problems. Goodbye Dr. Mathur!!

|  The worst doctor I have been to  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Mathur for quite awhile. He is the worst doctor I have been to. He has misdiagnosed me several times, causing me additional pain and additional expense for medications and specialists. When I have an appointment with him I always feel like he is in a huge rush (even when he doesn't have patients waiting). Several times he has not returned phone calls. His bedside manner is horrible.

Jun 8th, 2010

great doctor,good manners

Feb 1st, 2010

Great bed side manners,intelligent.

Mar 18th, 2009