A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalin Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalin Soni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Soni has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalin S Soni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Nalin S. Soni practice?
- Dr. Nalin Soni has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nalin Soni practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Hematologists.