A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalin Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalin Soni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Soni has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans