Learn more about Dr. Nalin Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalin Soni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Soni has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nalin S. Soni practice?
Dr. Nalin Soni practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.