A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalini Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalini Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalini Arvindkumar Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nalini A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nalini Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nalini Shah practices Medical Oncology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Oncologists.