Dr. Nalini Agarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nalini Agarwal?

February 19th, 2015

rao

nothing most incompetentent no knowldgeof pediatrics too heavy to get up

October 31st, 2014

Rude, 0 communication skills and failed to notice obvious issue

I ignored all negative reviews about Nalini and today I regret. One of the biggest reason we picked Nalini for my 7 months old daughter because she speaks Hindi but please do not make same mistake and here are few reasons: 1. All new born must be seen by their pediatrician within 48 hours. Nalini did not show up and didn't even call us after leaving her a message. My daughter was seen by one of the pediatrician from the hospital. 2. Last month my daughter was diagnosed for metopic synostosis. Easiest way to find out is to observe child's head shape. Ideally child's head should be round shape. In some cases skull fusing occurs too early which cases triangular head shape. Nalini failed to notice my daughter's pointy head (not round). My wife always felt that something is not right so we went to local neurosurgeon to get it checked. He was surprised that Nalini failed to see it. We have scheduled my daughter's open surgery this month. Very hard for us because this big open surgery could be avoided by small endoscopic surgery if it was diagnosed in early stage. We visited Children Hospital of Philly and all doctors were surprised that Nalini failed to see it. 3. Local neurosurgeon suggested us to visit some hospital to do CT scan of my daughter's head so I contacted Nalini with few questions related to her CT scan. It was 10.30AM. She picked up her phone. Before I explain her anything she asked me to call office because she thought I am asking her question related to insurance. Before I explain her she hung up. I called her again but this time she was very rude and said "I told you to call office. I am very busy right now. Please do not call" then she hang up again. Here is my conclusion: 1. She is not responsible because she did not show up at the hospital to check my new born daughter and she did not even reply to phone calls if she could not make it. 2. She failed to diagnose my daughter. My wife could notice the problem but Nalini could not. 3. She as very rude when we really needed to talk to her. When parents find out that their daughter has an issue first thing they want to do is talk to pediatrician. Unfortunately, Nalini is not one of those who you want to talk with. I am not writing this review because i am upset or angry. I waited months so I am calm to write true review about my experience with her. You may ignore my review but there are so many other negative review about her. Please do not ignore them like I did.

March 20th, 2014

Run and never look back!

I have never been so harshly and rudely treated by any doctors office in my life. The staff is utterly awful and the doctor has zero bedside manner for children and parents. Never, I repeat never take your loved ones to this rude office!

January 12th, 2012

Very good doctor, at first she may come upon like she does not care as many people have said, but if you have been in my shoes, you would appreciate her. She has a very calm disposition. Does not make a mountain of a mole hill. Treats precisely. Talks to the point. Office staff are very nice, like family. I get appointments immediately for same day.

August 10th, 2011

Salman

The staff behaves as if the patients are on welfare. They charge extra $3.00 for physical examination forms one of the requirement of the school for admission, which is highly objectionable. It should be investigated whether it is allowed to be taken. If you have nothing else to go then you go to this Doctor.

December 30th, 2010

My Opinion

Over all we are satisfied with the Docter. No Major complaints about the Dr as such.One of the biggest problem is the front office staff (Sharada in Particular) who act as if they are doing a free service for the patients. She has an attitude and thanks God she was not a Dr. Even for wellness check up she ask you to pay a co-pay (even the insurace says wellness check-up is for free). She charges $3 for a patient report and does not give a receipt for it. I guess it goes to her pocket. My only advice to the Dr office is to have Sharada under control and let her know her right place.

January 5th, 2010

DR Nalini Agarwal of Kids Koncept is a very unprofessional doctor. She doesnot really care for her its only a business.

January 1st, 2009

Dr Nalini Aggarwal is very unprofessional. She is not prompt is responding to calls. And doesnt answer questions to satisfaction.

May 28th, 2008

She's least caring, doens't listen to concerns and very incooperative.

March 18th, 2008

Dr. Nalini is a very good doctor, she really cares and so does her staff. I'm very satified with her and the staff. I will recommend her to anyone and their children

May 12th, 2017