A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalini Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Bhalla is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalini Bhalla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Bhalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nalini S. Bhalla practice?
Dr. Nalini Bhalla practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.