A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalini Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Bhalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhalla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalini Bhalla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Bhalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalini Sridhar Bhalla MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nalini S. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Nalini Bhalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nalini Bhalla practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa Family Physicians.