Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
OFFICE VISIT show details OFFICE VISIT
by NALINI BHALLA on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr Nalini Bhalla was very kind, gentle, gave me a patient hearing. Answered my questions. I was glad I went to see her. I received a bill from her office. The accountant has forgotten I paid $25, copay It is not credited in the bill. Whe I telephone they would not pick up the call. I am a busy person. I do not like any body wasting my time.

by Norma smith on Jun 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient with dr Bhalla since 2007. She has always been very professional and courteous with me. Staff is great.

Needs work on compassion show details Needs work on compassion
by Concerned daughter on Jan 16th, 2014

I attended my father's visits with Dr. Bhalla many times, and feel she acted like it was an inconvenience for us to be there. She was impatient, and lacking the compassion necessary for working with elderly patients. She was not concerned about any of the symptoms presented, and seemed as if her main goal was to hurry up and prescribe meds and get us out of there. I would not recommend this Dr.

patient show details patient
Feb 5th, 2013

like as a person not as a doctor

lethal meds, long waits, rude office staff, show details lethal meds, long waits, rude office staff,
by mrs miller on Oct 27th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Bhalla prescribed inappropriate meds that are known to give asthma, raise chloresterole and lead to diabetes. Wouldn't listen to my complaints of symptoms, used miscalibrated equipment in office, long office waits, required office appointment to ask questions wouldn't reply to phone calls. out of 10 office visits 6 were unneccessary. Got 2nd opinion from another Physician, took me off all meds Bhalla prescribed. Other Physicians laughed at what Bhalla told me, and knew of her bad reputation and horrible staff. One staff member who answered the phone replied that many patients had similar experience and said she was sorry Bhalla treated patients like this, she said there were far too many angry patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com