A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalini Janakiraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Janakiraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalini Janakiraman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Janakiraman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Janakiraman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalini Janakiraman MBBS and MD is a female Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nalini Janakiraman practice?
- Dr. Nalini Janakiraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nalini Janakiraman practices Transplant Surgery, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.