A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalini Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Naik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Rhd Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalini Mahendra Naik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nalini M. Naik practice?
- Dr. Nalini Naik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nalini Naik practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians and Irving General Practitioners.