Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nalini Namassivaya
Dr. Nalini Namassivaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, NY, with other offices in New Hartford, NY and Buffalo, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Namassivaya is affiliated with Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Dr. Namassivaya has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nalini Namassivaya has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Nalini Namassivaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, NY.
Dr. Ghassan Koussa
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Residency
Utica, NY 0 mi
Dr. Eric Yoss
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Utica, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Komgrit Chukiert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Utica, NY 0 mi22