A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalini Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Reddy is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalini Reddy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health HEB
- Texas Health Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalini Patel Reddy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nalini P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Nalini Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nalini Reddy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.