Learn more about Dr. Nalini Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalini Reddy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health HEB
- Texas Health Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalini P Reddy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nalini P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Nalini Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nalini Reddy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.