A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nalini Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nalini Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nalini Reddy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health HEB
- Texas Health Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nalini P Reddy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nalini P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Nalini Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nalini Reddy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.