A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nallasivam Vivekanandan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nallasivam Vivekanandan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vivekanandan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Vivekanandan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nallasivam Vivekanandan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nallasivam Vivekanandan practice?
- Dr. Nallasivam Vivekanandan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nallasivam Vivekanandan practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.