A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nallu Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nallu Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nallu Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nallu Ramappa Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nallu R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Nallu Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nallu Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Internists.