A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nally Tsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nally Tsang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsang graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Tsang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nally Lin Tsang MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nally L. Tsang practice?
- Dr. Nally Tsang has 1 office location.
Dr. Nally Tsang practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Pediatricians.