A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nam-Phuong Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nam-Phuong Lu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes -St Vincents Healthcare
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nam-Phuong Phuong Tran Lu DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nam-Phuong P. Lu practice?
- Dr. Nam-Phuong Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nam-Phuong Lu practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.