A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nam Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nam Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Le has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nam Hoai Le MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nam H. Le practice?
- Dr. Nam Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nam Le practices Plastic Surgery near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See Allen Plastic Surgeons.