Nam Nguyen Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Caring & professional!

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Dr. Nguyen at Miller Children's Hospital LB preformed my 3 year old daughter's hernia surgery. The hospital was very nice & his office staff was very friendly. Dr. Nguyen was very kind & friendly with my daughter. You can tell he likes kids! He answered all my questions, explained everything step by step & I never felt rushed. I felt very comfortable leaving her in his hands! (One thing i really liked in the office was a CHAIR my daughter could sit in to take her weight! Why don't ALL pediatric offices have one?! Soo much easier.) The day of surgery i felt very nervous. What parent wouldn't?! He explained what would happen, how long it would take, when i could see her etc. The waiting room was very large & comfortable & even has a computerized TV on the wall with your child's surgery # with different colors by it to indicate what is currently happening ie. In surgery, recovering, etc. So you don't have to keep walking up to the front desk to ask how your child is doing. THAT was wonderful!!! As SOON as he was finished he came right out to tell me she was fine & it went well & I could see her shortly. I got to see her after she woke up & sit in a very comfy recliner with her in my arms while she ate a popsicle! She had not ONE complaint about pain (didn't even need to give her Tylenol!) & after a few hours being home she was running around playing like NOTHING ever happened! All that was evident of her surgery was a tiny half inch incision! I can't thank Dr. Nguyen enough for taking such good care of my daughter & i pray she never needs surgery again...but if she does I know who to call.... :)

Posted on July 25th, 2016