A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nam Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nam Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Cho has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nam S Cho DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nam S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Nam Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Nam Cho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.