A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nam Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nam Cho is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Cho has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nam S Cho DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nam S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Nam Cho has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nam Cho practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Williamston, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.