A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nam Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nam Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Nguyen has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nam T. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Nam Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.