Dr. Nam Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Los Angeles, CA

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2015
Very nice and knowledgeable doctor!
Excellent doctor. Was recommended by some nurses in the hospital if that means anything. Took his time to listen to all my problems, and I had many. Gave several plans and I did not feel pushed. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 14th, 2015
Most amazing physician! He really shows personal attention and care for his patients.

June 16th, 2014
not satisfied
I do think he's a nice Dr. And will listen and take care of it. However I have been seeing him due to pregnancy. I feel like he doesn't do all that he's supposed to do. He does not check vagenaly but the first visit. Does not do urine samples, measures or check legs for swolleness. I am now 34 weeks and also considered ahhigh risk. I was referred to him and how great he was but also they never been pregnant before. I have 2 other children and I had a different Dr. But he checked for everything.

January 8th, 2014
Best doctor
I had to find a new gynecologist since mine moved away and i ended up finding Dr. Nguyen. He has taken care of me so well. I feel like he listens to everything im saying with a true caring ear. He spends time in the office as if he has all day to care for only me.. And he is always knowledgable on any issues im having. There is never long wait times. I literally drive 45 minutes to go to him specifically. He really is a great doctor and not only that but his staff is amazing too! Nicest people ive ever dealt with in a doctor office! So warm and welcoming! Everything about this office is awesome! I would recommend Dr. Nguyen and his staff any day! Thank you dr.Nguyen and staff i appreciate you all!!

July 29th, 2015