A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nam Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Yoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nam Geun Yoo MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nam G. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Nam Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nam Yoo practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Corona, NY.
See Corona Internists and Corona Oncologists.