A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nam Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Yoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nam Geun Yoo MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nam G. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Nam Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nam Yoo practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Corona, NY.
See Corona Internists and Corona Oncologists.