Dr. Nameer Haider Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nameer Haider?

Long Wait/lack of care

Posted on April 30th, 2017

I had been going to this office for six years and finally had enough of waiting in the waiting room for over an hour and then going back to another waiting room sitting with other patients in a hospital gown for another hour. Dr Haider only comes to this office once a week if that I have had apts cancelled due to one thing or another but come to find out he is on vacation. I am not sure why he had such great reviews unless it is a friend of his.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Very Clean Office, Great doctors and nurses. He treats you fairly well and his co-workers are very easy to work with and schedule appointments with!

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr Haider is a great doctor! I cannot believe he got bad reviews from the past he has treated me very well and cured all of my pain drug free!

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Dr Haider is a great doctor! But his office can do alittle bit better by reducing the wait time. Otherwise the office is perfect and the staff is great!!!

Won't be going back!

Posted on August 27th, 2016

This office claims to be for pain management. I realize that they just want to push the procedures, I am sure because that is where they make their biggest money. I have a brain tumor (cavernous malformation) that causes 24/7 head pain. I have tried botox, myobloc and whatever nerve block injections Haider suggested. Most of the injections did not help the pain and a couple of them made it worse. They do not want to give pain meds as needed since they obviously don't make any money that way. I'm very disappointed and refuse to ever go back!

DO NOT go to this office!

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I will never see this doctor again. I have been trying to get one thing fixed for almost 6 months now. Everything with this doctor's office is a giant pain in the butt. First of all he is only available Thursdays and Fridays. Not a good schedule. His staff is widely incompetent. They can't seem to do authorizations right for my insurance. Its so bad I have had to call my insurance and fix their mistakes myself because they don't know how. They won't call you back if you need something, despite calling multiple times and being in severe pain. And when you call them on it they are unapologetic and rude. I am done with this office. NEVER going back.

shady

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Not a pleasant doctor + also always closing offices and opening up in new locations which seems very shady

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Best doctor ever! He does amazing work and is super intelligent

Needs license pulled on principal

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Took over 2 months for initial appointment. First visit was spent in the waiting room for over an hour and half. Staff talks down to everyone as if they were better than the patients. No real exam is provided just went straight to talking about injections Dr. Hater did. He also cut the initial appointment very short but disrupting me in conversation to run into another room and began a new exam. I asked the girl following him with her cart and latop what was I suppose to do at that point, she instructed me to call. Overall initial exam time was about 7 minutes. Any follow treatment was handled solely by the patient. After the first appointment I called nearly 2 weeks later to see if the insurance had approved the injections I was told to wait the approval can take a couple days. Maybe that is why the staff talks down the patients, we can't read a calendar right? A follow up call was made to the office in two more days to find out that the day before the treatment was approved but the paperwork was upstairs in their administrative offices sitting in a bin to be looked at I guess? So much for urgency. Only if I could reverse the roles and and play the doctor. Needless to say, I'd rather look elsewhere for help than deal with this.

Horrible experience

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I am a veteran with an injury while serving and have chronic back pain. Each time I went in to see Dr Haider, I would wait a minimum of 45 min beyond my appt to be seen, sometimes much longer. Then more waiting time in the exam room, one time I was there over three hours. The waiting area was always packed. He ordered injections, caudal epidurals, and radio frequency over the next 2+ years and after a very painful radio frequency my pain and condition is much worse. He immediately ordered an MRI and I now have Chronic Adhesive Arachnoiditis, totally new, and incureable nerve condition. I am not saying at all that he caused this, but its a totally new condition from prior MRI's. He refferred me to a surgeon for stimulator placement that was a flop. Then to another, but on the day of consultation I found out that his office never sent the paperwork to insurance, waste of time. I consider myself a polite, and respectiful person, but on two occaisions, two different nurse practioners who did not know me totally judged me and so much as called me a drug addict because I needed a refill and I was in horrible pain. So much to tell but I get angry just typing this. His staff takes care of basic office duties but are not trained to take care of insurance matters. He does not spend any time with you or allow you to explain or ask questions, he always seems rushed and worried to get to the next patient. I am now with a new Dr, have the nerve stimulator, and go to an office where everyone is caring, on the ball, and competent. Save yourself a big headache and go elsewhere.