A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nameer Qader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nameer Qader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nameer Qader, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Qader graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Qader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nameer T. Qader practice?
Dr. Nameer Qader practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.