A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nameer Qader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nameer Qader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nameer Qader, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qader graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nameer Tarik Qader MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nameer T. Qader practice?
- Dr. Nameer Qader has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nameer Qader practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Primary Care Doctors.