Only in it for the money and DOES NOT care about patiants. show details Only in it for the money and DOES NOT care about patiants.
by Angry Former Patiant on Jan 10th, 2014

Let me start out by saying even giving this doctor a rating of one star is to much. I'm really really surprised that this man is somehow a "qualified" doctor in America. After being in the hospital with blood clots in my leg and lungs, I was told this man was very good at his job. I should have done my homework. He knows NOTHING about blood clots or helping people in general. He would use Google on his computer during my visit to look for answers to my questions! He asked me when I planned on getting pregnant because that would "fix" my blood clot problem. Everyone with a brain knows that will not fix blood clots. That puts my life and the babies life in danger. Now as for what he charges you... every bill I would receive from him was hundreds of dollars over what I really owed. I've never had so many problems with one doctor as this one. When I finally had enough of his big ego and his crooked ways I left and found a real doctor. I was told that the way I was treated for my clot was so very very wrong! My new doctors were shocked by what he had done to me and said that because of his actions and things he had me do for my clot, it put my healing back over a year. Many people told me to get a lawyer and go after him. (Who has money for lawyers?) Because of how I was treated, my 3 months of being with him I have been recovering for over a year, and am told I at least have another year until the clot is completely gone. (It was my entire leg. From my ankle to my hip). I am not able to work, let alone drive. Qaders office continues to send me bills every month I do not owe. I have called my insurance who say I owe nothing, I have called customer service 3 times and each time they say, "oh there seems to be a mistake we will put a note to stop the bills." I have sent in info from my insurance that says I owe nothing and they still bill me. The amount I owe changes every month. Again Qader is in it ONLY FOR THE MONEY. This has gone on for over 11 months. This is why I am writing a review. Stay away from this so called "Doctor". Do your homework. Otherwise you will be charged way over what you owe and be diagnosed wrong.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by April on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr qader was a wonderful man and doctor! He will be extremely missed by all who had the pleasure of working with him. Rest in peace.

grateful show details grateful
Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Qader is the all around the best doctor! He listens to my concerns. Explains medications very detailed. He takes as much time as needed with me. I have been going to him for 10 years. He truly cares about his patients!!!

wonderful experience show details wonderful experience
Oct 16th, 2013

i have been to see dr qader several times and each time he impresses me more and more. he is knowledgeable and kind. he always remembers me and the things that we have discussed in the past. i don't ever feel like i am "forgettable" . he has always been willing to spend as much time with me as i feel i need. i have never felt like i was "rushed through". he even acknowledges our acquaintance when he passes me outside of the office environment. i will continue to seek his services in the future and have absolutely no problem recommending him to friends and family.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Sep 3rd, 2012

My wife had a very difficult time treating her anxiety and depression due to her sensitivity to medications. Dr Qader was very patient and stuck with us through several different types of medications. My wife always felt comfortable telling him what was on her mind and, after a few dosage changes, she has found amazing relief from her symptoms. All staff are also very caring and professional. We can see our selves being patients of Dr Qader for years to come.

Just about paying a mortgage show details Just about paying a mortgage
Feb 1st, 2012

I am not one to write reviews, but felt the need to today. My experience with Mr Qader was well below average. I felt like a cow being herded through a milking line. No time spend listining to ME. I found his self-knowing attitude quite repuslive. Absolutely zero people skills, and barely more medical skills. Just my feelings.

Blind show details Blind
Jan 14th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Qader was one that I will not soon forget. His inablitiy to look beyond his blind ego hinders his ability to actually listen to his patients. Period!