Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nameeta Dookeran
Dr. Nameeta Dookeran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oconomowoc, WI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Dookeran is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nameeta Dookeran has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Nameeta Dookeran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oconomowoc, WI.
Dr. Aruna Tummala
General Practice, Psychiatry
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi
Dr. Ian Powell
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi17
Dr. Cuong Tieu
Adolescent Medicine, General Practice, Psychiatry
Oconomowoc, WI 0 mi12