A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namir Al-Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namir Al-Ansari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namir Al-Ansari, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ansari graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Ansari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Ansari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans