A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namir Al-Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namir Al-Ansari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namir Al-Ansari, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ansari graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Ansari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namir Al-Ansari MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Namir Al-Ansari practice?
- Dr. Namir Al-Ansari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Namir Al-Ansari practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.