A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namir Katkhouda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namir Katkhouda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Katkhouda graduated from Univ De Nice, Uer De Med, Nice, France. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katkhouda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katkhouda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Namir Katkhouda practice?
Dr. Namir Katkhouda practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.