Dr. Namir Zukkoor MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
No time for his Patients!
Dr. Zukkoor use to be a Great Doctor. Over the past few years he seem more concerned with niche market medicine. He has more time for Pharm. Reps and prescribing the next drug cocktail, then patient care. I have seen his business go from Patient care to Weight loss clinic to Tattoo removal to Spa treatment center to now a Urgent Care. The last one is really a joke because there is nothing Urgent about a doctor that only shows up twice a week. Also, the Urgent care is not affiliated with his practice (or so they say). If you go in with an issue you get baseline treatment and they tell you to followup with Dr. Zukkoor, funny that was what I was there for in the beginning. Besides, they don't have any issue billing you for two visits for the same ISSUE!

May 4th, 2015
When this doctor does something wrong he avoids you like a coward and trains his staff to do the same

August 18th, 2012
HORRIBLE!
Absolutely horrible! He removed a small mole and left a huge scar, don't think he knew what he was doing. Wanted me to make an appointment EVERY month just for him to write my prescription....makes me think he's in it just for the money. Would NOT recommend him! Worst doctor I've ever been to!

March 23rd, 2012
Had him for years, horrible doctor
My wife and I went to him for over 10 year. He used to be decent, but has just in it for the money now. He wants more tests then I have ever had from any doctor before or since. There would be nobody in the waiting room, and you still had a 30 to 40 min wait (but you get to see 5-6 Pharma Reps breeze though). We dropped him and could not be happier. Avoid.

February 29th, 2012
Poor

November 13th, 2011
Terrible
He is in the business just for the money, people. I am sure if he is fully licensed.

July 3rd, 2011
doctor in need
my experience with the dr. was he had to much time on his hands for himself, and less time for his patient. he could not make up his mind if he should give me pills or not, and what did i think, hello i am not a dr.

April 28th, 2011
patient
he is the worst doctor and I received the worst service

April 4th, 2011
dr is too busy doing his own thing. doesnt really care about patients needs. too interested in how much money the insurance will pay.

July 23rd, 2010
I had a medical emergency and decided to go to Dr. david Zukkoor walk in clinic, I was amazed at his staff promptness in getting me in right away, the doctor was very professional, experienced, and compassionate, he went out of his way to comfort me and treat me professionally, he was very courteous and friendly besides his professionalism, he gave me a lot of samples when I told him that I don't have insurance, I recommend his clinic to everybody

May 21st, 2015