General Practitioner, Internists

30000 Orchard Lake Rd
Ste A
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
248-851-0500
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  HORRIBLE!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

Absolutely horrible! He removed a small mole and left a huge scar, don't think he knew what he was doing. Wanted me to make an appointment EVERY month just for him to write my prescription....makes me think he's in it just for the money. Would NOT recommend him! Worst doctor I've ever been to!

|  Had him for years, horrible doctor  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

My wife and I went to him for over 10 year. He used to be decent, but has just in it for the money now. He wants more tests then I have ever had from any doctor before or since. There would be nobody in the waiting room, and you still had a 30 to 40 min wait (but you get to see 5-6 Pharma Reps breeze though). We dropped him and could not be happier. Avoid.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

He is in the business just for the money, people. I am sure if he is fully licensed.

|  doctor in need  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2011

my experience with the dr. was he had to much time on his hands for himself, and less time for his patient. he could not make up his mind if he should give me pills or not, and what did i think, hello i am not a dr.

|  patient  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

he is the worst doctor and I received the worst service

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

dr is too busy doing his own thing. doesnt really care about patients needs. too interested in how much money the insurance will pay.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

I had a medical emergency and decided to go to Dr. david Zukkoor walk in clinic, I was amazed at his staff promptness in getting me in right away, the doctor was very professional, experienced, and compassionate, he went out of his way to comfort me and treat me professionally, he was very courteous and friendly besides his professionalism, he gave me a lot of samples when I told him that I don't have insurance, I recommend his clinic to everybody