A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Namita Chittoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namita Chittoria, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chittoria
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chittoria Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Research
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittoria graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Chittoria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namita Chittoria MD is a female Oncologist , has 10 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Namita Chittoria practice?
- Dr. Namita Chittoria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Namita Chittoria practices Medical Oncology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Oncologists and Syracuse Hospice & Palliative Specialists.