Dr. Namita Mohideen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Namita Mohideen?

March 14th, 2016

I recommend her to everyone

I love Dr. Mohideen. I've been going to her for both children for 5 years and the service I get it excellent. I can call her for any questions and she will return my call at the end of the day. Wouldn't recommend anyone else

January 26th, 2016

Dr. Mohideen and office

I have been going with Dr. Mohideen for the past 5 years now and i would like to say she is an incredible doctor. My daughter feels comforable with her but overall she just hates going to the doctors since she's been afraid of going to the hospital since she used to get sick way too much. But overall i'm glad she remembers my daughter each time we go. I don't like that we have to make an appointment squeezed in since she is not always there due to her being at another office as well. I only make an appointment with Dr. Mohideen, even though her nurse is nice and all, i just prefer Mohideen better since i can make sure i get anything authorized by her. The wait time can change depending on the time and day you go. Sometimes i wait no less than 10 minutes, but other times i have waited over 30 minutes. It all depends on what you are there for. I have had experiences with some of the staff to not be so friendly and seem to look at me in a rudely way. I know they are busy, work with a lot of patients but it would be nice if this one staff member would be less rude and more friendly. There was an insident where I didn't know about something new they had done when you don't make it to your appointment, they charge you $10. I had no idea and she rudely told me i owed money since i never called. Which was not notified to me by mail nor call. Luckily i finally got her to let it go since it wasn't fair that i was being charged when i had no idea. Another thing is they don't take that out of your insurance, you have to personally pay them for that charge. Also if you want them to fill out any form for like your child's school (for example: physical exam form for enrollment) you have to pay $5 for it. Which i honestly see that is not right when at times those forms aren't available during the time my child has her appointment. Honestly that also is suppose to be paid out of your pocket. I thought insurance would cover that as well. But i guess not. Other than all that, i do like the environment and location now since it's literally 3 minutes away from me.

April 28th, 2013

Great Doctor

I have been taking my kids to her for 5 years. She just opened a new office in Upland. She is very professional and caring. The staff is fantastic and always helpful

April 2nd, 2013

unorganized staff :/

The Dr. is very nice and professional, but a couple of her staffs are very unprofessional and rude, so now I need to find a new Dr.

November 4th, 2012

Best Pediatrician

Best Pediatrician in the Inland Empire.

August 17th, 2012

Love her!!! My two kids have been seeing her since they were new borns. Had some insurance change but always went back to Dr. Namita. Highly recommended to all parents. She is sweet and always knows who you are with out looking at the charts.

November 19th, 2011

Very Good Doctor

October 13th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I always had a great experience with this doctor. She has just moved. Her new office staff are excellent.

May 23rd, 2017