A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namita Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namita Sachdev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sachdev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namita Sachdev MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Namita Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Namita Sachdev has 1 office location.
Dr. Namita Sachdev practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Internists.