A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namita Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namita Sachdev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sachdev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachdev accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans