A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namita Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namita Sachdev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sachdev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namita Sachdev MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Namita Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Namita Sachdev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Namita Sachdev practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.