A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namita Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namita Sachdeva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namita Sachdeva, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sachdeva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namita Swarup Sachdeva MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Namita S. Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Namita Sachdeva has 6 office locations.
Dr. Namita Sachdeva practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Canton, MI.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Geriatric Doctors.