Dr. Namita Sachdeva MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Peoria, AZ

4.8

April 21st, 2017
Best Doctor Ever
Best doctor ever! Beautiful person inside and out. I always feel better after I see her. Something about her makes me feel that I will be alright. She is confident and accurate and explains everything in detail unlike any other doctor that I have seen. God bless my Doctor.

February 6th, 2017
Easily the best in the field!

August 26th, 2016
Thankful!!
Dr. Namita Sachdeva is a wonderful doctor. I've never felt comfortable going to a doctor, but my first visit with her was a breath of fresh air. She is truly a kind and caring person, and makes you feel so at ease. She is thorough and really listens to your concerns. She spends time with you and isn't rushing off to the next patient, which is pretty impressive to me. There were a couple times I did not have an appt, & they took me in as a walk-in patient, with no problem at all. The PA' s and office staff have always been great as well. I feel so fortunate to have her as my dr.

August 18th, 2016
What I noticed most about my first visit with her was how thorough she is. She gave me printouts to help explain the issues surrounding elevated blood sugar and answered all of my questions with great clarity and was patient until I was fully satisfied with the explanation. She is very compassionate and warm yet clear in her plan of treatment. I would highly recommend her as a physician....she was the number one pick from the nurses when I asked for a referral at the local hospital. And nurses usually know! She is fantastic!

Most Memorable
Ive seen Dr. N. Sachdeva a couple times for urgent visits. She had a plan I think regarding my illness from the moment she looked at me but she took the time to explain everything. Both times I can remember seeing her I was feel better the next day. Very kind and thorough and would see her again anytime. Wonderful Doctor.

Great Doctor
She is awesome. She takes time to listen to your problems. Then explains it in a way that you understand.

August 16th, 2016
As a Registered Nurse I was in search of a safe and effective way to lose weight. As other programs I tried were not effective. Dr. Namita Sachdeva's weight loss program was the perfect one for me. Down 35 pounds and keeping it off now for 3 years. I have more energy, lowered my cholesterol and feel great!

August 16th, 2016
Always treated with compassion, and with great professionalism. Received outstanding medical care each and every time.

Par excellence
She is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person.

August 11th, 2016
I love Dr. Namita! She answered all my questions. She explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand. If you're looking for a new primary doctor, I would highly recommend her.

August 2nd, 2016
A true Healer !
I have many Complex Medical problems and My kidney Doctor referred me to Dr. Sachdeva when he could not explain many of my symptoms and neither could all my other Doctors and I was getting sicker and sicker. He told me that he had not met Dr. Sachdeva personally but has seen many of her patients and feels that she is a true healer and treats her patients as a whole rather than one organ system at a time and since I had so many problems, maybe she could help . It has been 8 months since I first saw her and knew on my first visit that I will be safe under her care. I have never felt better physically . She is gradually cutting down on my pills and all my doctors do not want to see me for 6 months as I am doing so well and she has everything covered. I feel very blessed to have been directed to her . She is a true Healer indeed!

December 8th, 2015
KIND DR!
Dr. N. Sachdeva has the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a Dr.. She is there for her patient and listens to there needs and hands show the care she has in her heart! I have directed my friends to her and they have been very satisfied also. Thank you Dr. for you kind HEART!