Dr. Namita Sachdeva MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017
Skilled Doctor
Dr. Namita is a very Genuine and skilled Doctor. A true healer. She has not only helped me heal but she inspires me to keep healthy. I have never had some a good doctor.

June 7th, 2017
BEST DOC
I was Dr. Namita's patient and then lost her for a year when my insurance changed. No Doc that I have seen in the last year can even come close to her. I recently switched my insurance and saw her again today. She was running late but was well worth the wait. She is an Angle and restores my faith in Humanity!

April 21st, 2017
Best Doctor Ever
Best doctor ever! Beautiful person inside and out. I always feel better after I see her. Something about her makes me feel that I will be alright. She is confident and accurate and explains everything in detail unlike any other doctor that I have seen. God bless my Doctor.

February 6th, 2017
Easily the best in the field!

August 26th, 2016
Thankful!!
Dr. Namita Sachdeva is a wonderful doctor. I've never felt comfortable going to a doctor, but my first visit with her was a breath of fresh air. She is truly a kind and caring person, and makes you feel so at ease. She is thorough and really listens to your concerns. She spends time with you and isn't rushing off to the next patient, which is pretty impressive to me. There were a couple times I did not have an appt, & they took me in as a walk-in patient, with no problem at all. The PA' s and office staff have always been great as well. I feel so fortunate to have her as my dr.

August 18th, 2016
What I noticed most about my first visit with her was how thorough she is. She gave me printouts to help explain the issues surrounding elevated blood sugar and answered all of my questions with great clarity and was patient until I was fully satisfied with the explanation. She is very compassionate and warm yet clear in her plan of treatment. I would highly recommend her as a physician....she was the number one pick from the nurses when I asked for a referral at the local hospital. And nurses usually know! She is fantastic!

August 17th, 2016
Most Memorable
Ive seen Dr. N. Sachdeva a couple times for urgent visits. She had a plan I think regarding my illness from the moment she looked at me but she took the time to explain everything. Both times I can remember seeing her I was feel better the next day. Very kind and thorough and would see her again anytime. Wonderful Doctor.

August 17th, 2016
Great Doctor
She is awesome. She takes time to listen to your problems. Then explains it in a way that you understand.

August 16th, 2016
As a Registered Nurse I was in search of a safe and effective way to lose weight. As other programs I tried were not effective. Dr. Namita Sachdeva's weight loss program was the perfect one for me. Down 35 pounds and keeping it off now for 3 years. I have more energy, lowered my cholesterol and feel great!

August 16th, 2016
Always treated with compassion, and with great professionalism. Received outstanding medical care each and every time.

Par excellence
She is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person.

August 11th, 2016
I love Dr. Namita! She answered all my questions. She explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand. If you're looking for a new primary doctor, I would highly recommend her.