Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Namita Sahai
Dr. Namita Sahai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in Mamaroneck, NY and West Harrison, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sahai is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and White Plains Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Namita Sahai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Namita Sahai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Andrea Myint-Kung
San Jose, CA 0 mi
Dr. Robert Quint
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
San Jose, CA 0.17 mi53
Dr. Norman Lowenbraun
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.17 mi32