Namita Sood MD Patient Reviews

2.7

October 22nd, 2015
Excellent but disappointing
My mother has been seeing Dr Sood for about six months now. In her office and at OSU North Hospital. She is very experienced knowledgable. She performed a right heart cath on mom and did a wonderful job. After three years of being sick mom finally has some answers. HOWEVER she has the worse bed side manner that I have ever experienced. She is just downright rude condescending and arrogant. She speaks to us like we are lower less intelligent life forms than her. Not only is she very rude but very belittling and snide. She even raised her voice at mom. We have an appointment later on this month. If she is rude like she's been and gets nasty with us I will be taking mom somewhere else. Even if you are smart and a very good doctor that does not give you the right to treat patients like they're stupid or talk to them like they're mindless dogs. Even though she has help mom I would never recommend her because bed side manner is just as important as medical knowledge or treatment plans. It's been very disconcerting dealing with her.

July 21st, 2010