A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namita Tuli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namita Tuli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namita Tuli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuli graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Tuli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namita Tuli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Namita Tuli practice?
- Dr. Namita Tuli has 1 office location.
Dr. Namita Tuli practices Family Medicine near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Family Physicians.