Dr. Namou Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Namou Kim?

May 31st, 2017

tongue surgery

We were very nervous going in and Dr Kim made us very comfortable. We left there feeling a lot better. He also has a great since of humor and made the hour and 40 minute drive worth it

September 21st, 2016

Diagnosed with throat cancer by local PCP. Tried to get into Seattle Cancer Care but was told it would take 6-weeks, Dr. Kim at Swedish saw me within a week and then revised his surgical schedule to get me into surgery weeks before SCCA could even review my case. The Team at Swedish has been wonderful and a year later I am doing fine. Dr. Kim is more than a competent surgeon, he listens well and lets you know that however tough the journey, he is your partner for the long run

April 29th, 2016

Horrible and arrogant

March 8th, 2016

Great Doctors and Staff.

He was knowledgeable and explained things in a easy way to understand.

September 18th, 2015

Considering my situation, I could not have asked for a better Dr. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Kim on many levels, and Rachel at the front desk always makes me feel welcome and at home with her bright and sunny smile and cheerful disposition. I wouldn't wish my dx on anyone, but if anyone were to ask me, I would highly recommend Dr. Kim and the Swedish staff, both hospital and clinic/diagnostics.

June 24th, 2012

AMAZING!!!

Dr. Kim is an amazing dr, and person, he has been there for me after all my surgeries, always calls me to update anything that needs attention. I am highly impressed with him and would recommend him to anyone!

February 21st, 2012

Beware

I am the legal guardian for my father, but my brothers and sisters are involved as well. My father had a neck tumor that needed surgery. We live close to Valley Medical, but decided to go to Swedish because we thought the doctors at Swedish would be better. This was a huge mistake. Our dad ended up having surgery with Namou Kim who, in our opinion, is a horrible surgeon. There were many complications after surgery. Worst of all, we found it increasingly difficult to get a hold of Namou Kim after surgery to try and decide how to treat complications. We ended up transferring treatment to Valley Medical and were much happier with the care there.

December 6th, 2011

Excellent doctor! Highly recommended.

Dr Kim is an excellent doctor. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. He is very knowledgeable in his field and have us a step by step description of what to expect during my treatment. He is very talented and I cannot thank him enough.

August 12th, 2011

Not impressed.

My wife and I were not impressed by this doctor during our consultation. He does not communicate well and I felt like danger was imminent if we went with this surgeon. My advice, don't even bother seeing this doctor.

April 27th, 2011