A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namrata Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namrata Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namrata Patel, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namrata Bakulesh Patel MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Namrata B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Namrata Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Namrata Patel practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.